The bridesmaid dresses are finally picked, they will be the first picture in the previous post (sweetheart cut, lace up back, floor length); now I just have to figure out with the bridal shop how to have them ordered at the same time between the local and out of town girls. The flower girl dress is also picked out, but I just hope that I can order it in a color that matches everyone else! It is not an Alfred Angelo dress, it's Mori Lee, but they have a color swatch that is identical to the AA color; so if they can match it, it'll all work out! If not, I think I have an idea of a back-up dress.Next step: honeymoon planning. We are almost certain that we want to go to San Francisco and Napa Valley, CA! My mom and I also have to get started on finding a florist soon. It's overwhelming, but I know that everything will fall into place.
Aside from wedding planning, RJ and I started house hunting on Sunday! It's kind of an eye-opener to see that a starter house and the money that it costs for the kind of starter house that we are looking at is not exactly the most glamorous, and it will most definitely require some work in fixing it up. That will probably be fun though, creating a starter house into something that is our own. :) We saw 3 houses: two were pretty old, and one was newer (and this one we liked the best). All were in Lockport. It was so weird to walk through other people's houses, but exciting because we are starting to figure out what we want in a house! This week we are hoping to look at a couple of houses in Wheatfield, and maybe a couple more in Lockport. Finding a house is going to be a process, knowing how easy it is for RJ and I to make a decision (HA!). Hopefully this will work to our advantage, and we won't just settle, and will find the "perfect" starter house!
Nacho Cheese Fountain! :)
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. On a more serious note. What to drink in the limo...