Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bridal Shower

Well, this month has been very busy! Between my ANCC exam, bridal shower, starting a new job, and wedding planning ... lucky to find time to breathe! Passed my exam and am loving my new job as an NP with Hospice; I can't get over how nice and welcoming people are, and it's amazing to be surrounded by people who absolutely love their job and work like a "family".

My bridal shower was absolutely beautiful! My family, MOH and bridesmaids did an incredible job. :) The shower was at Chef's and it was fall themed (and decorated really cool).




We had a deeeeeeeelicious cake from Muscoreil's ...




RJ and I made out like bandits with the amount of gifts and were presented with a really awesome wine basket with wine to be used by month/season by my Maid of Honor ...




Mom and I had to have some fun, too ...




Since the shower, we have been fine tuning the centerpieces, events at Sean Patricks, music, and decorations. I can say that, after this wedding, I don't know how much I ever want to go into another Michael's or Joann Fabrics, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment