Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wedding Party Updates!

Today started off pretty rough (lost a friend to cancer) but the day got better with time... I have 3 more bridesmaids! I am so lucky that everybody has said 'yes' so far, and I am ecstatic about who is in my party! I asked my cousin Laurel on Sunday, and today I asked two very close friends from 2nd and 3rd grades, Megan and Sarah. :) Two more girls to ask, but Ryan and I just have to catch them!

Tonight was really nice as well. My mom and I met Megan and her mom for dinner. It has been a year since we've seen them and it was great to catch up. Everyone seems to be doing well and I can't believe how adult like everyone is becoming! I also talked to Sarah tonight and she's busy in Las Vegas and is on the verge of finding a job leading to Cirque. So exciting! Can't wait to have these girls in my wedding. :)

That's it for now, time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see you this week, Jenn! It'll be fun to hear updates as your plans come along.
    Here's the website where I get my blog backgrounds...

    http://www.scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete