Friday was the visit to Classics V, a nice banquet hall in Amherst. When you walk in there is a waterfall and stairs ... leading to nowhere, lol, we had a laugh. The foyer was very pretty with a large seating area. The main banquet room was very big and decorated nicely. I must admit, compared to Sean Patricks, the banquet owner person definitely did not sell it as well. If you can't already tell, I did like Sean Patricks better. There were just things that I didn't like so much about Classics - there was an odor upon walking in, it's an extra $2,000 for the full banquet room if we don't have a minimum of 200 people leaving a dance floor that is probably 5' in total, and there were lots of fees for decorations. I just wasn't sold.
So, we chose Sean Patrick's! It was unanimous, all four of us liked it better. I am ecstatic and can't wait to make an appointment for this week to meet with the banquet head to go over the contract and begin to finalize this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just found your blog via facebook. It looks like you're having fun planning the wedding!
ReplyDelete